- To love a Great Dane, is to love humor and destruction, kisses and drool, fur covered clothes and never a moment alone.
- To own a Great Dane is to own a natural disaster, a piece of heaven and chaos. They are like the winds blowing wildly in the storm and like the grains of sand slipping through our fingers.
- To lose a Great Dane is to lose your heart, to lose your ground, to lose faith, and to lose one’s self.
- To those who don’t own a Dane ‐ we are silly, confident, brave, rich and poor.
- We look messy with fur covered shirts and slobber covered pants, but our hearts are so full.
- To see us with our giants is awe‐striking to those who have never lived with one, but little do they know we are holding onto a piece of paradise and only for a glimmer of time.
D E C E M B E R
National Cat Lover's Month
The Labrador Retriever is originally from Newfoundland. It's been on the AKC’s top 10 most popular breeds list for longer than any other breed.
Adopted Pets are the best pets you can have. Most adoptable pets come from loving homes that simply cannot care for them anymore. Or they are strays who’ve been on their own without the loving care they deserve. ― Josh Duhamel
Angels and dogs are not very far apart. ― Charles Bukowski
- Animal Cruelty
- Canine Facts
- Cat Care
- Cat Introduction
- Cat Quotes
- Choosing a Cat
- Dog Care
- Dog Quotes
- Feline Facts
- Feline Words Phrases N Expressions
- Feral Cats
- History Lore N Superstition
- Man's Best Friend N Devoted Companion
- Our Mission
- Pause N Reflect
- Paws N Reflect
- Rainbow Bridge
- Senior Cats
- Site Map Navigation
"Owning a dog is not just a privilege; it’s a responsibility. They depend on us for, at minimum, food and shelter, and deserve much more. When you take a dog into your life, you need to understand the commitment that dog ownership entails." ~ AKC
A dog has one aim in life…to bestow his heart. ― J. R. Ackerley
Reigning CATs N DOGs since 2003
To Inspire Inform N Entertain
Hosted by IZOOX