- I have the right to give and receive unconditional love.
- I have the right to a life that is beyond mere survival.
- I have the right to be trained so that I do not become the prisoner of my misbehavior.
- I have the right to adequate food and medical care.
- I have the right to fresh air and green grass.
- I have the right to socialize with people and dogs outside my own family.
- I have the right to special time with my people.
- I have the right to be bred responsibly if at all.
- I have the right to be foolish and silly, and to make myperson laugh.
- I have the right to earn my person’s trust and to be trusted in return.
- I have the right to be forgiven.
- I have the right to die with dignity.
- I have the right to be remembered well.
D E C E M B E R
National Cat Lover's Month
The Labrador Retriever is originally from Newfoundland. It's been on the AKC’s top 10 most popular breeds list for longer than any other breed.
Adopted Pets are the best pets you can have. Most adoptable pets come from loving homes that simply cannot care for them anymore. Or they are strays who’ve been on their own without the loving care they deserve. ― Josh Duhamel
Angels and dogs are not very far apart. ― Charles Bukowski
- Animal Cruelty
- Canine Facts
- Cat Care
- Cat Introduction
- Cat Quotes
- Choosing a Cat
- Dog Care
- Dog Quotes
- Feline Facts
- Feline Words Phrases N Expressions
- Feral Cats
- History Lore N Superstition
- Man's Best Friend N Devoted Companion
- Our Mission
- Pause N Reflect
- Paws N Reflect
- Rainbow Bridge
- Senior Cats
- Site Map Navigation
"Owning a dog is not just a privilege; it’s a responsibility. They depend on us for, at minimum, food and shelter, and deserve much more. When you take a dog into your life, you need to understand the commitment that dog ownership entails." ~ AKC
A dog has one aim in life…to bestow his heart. ― J. R. Ackerley
Reigning CATs N DOGs since 2003
To Inspire Inform N Entertain
Hosted by IZOOX